Helping Hand India NGO Presenting – ‘School at Home’ No Internet No Smartphone, Free Education for Special Students.
SCHOOL AT HOME is a Unique Educational Program (K-12) where all category of school students can enhance their education from their home/location without Smartphone & Internet, It is available from Class Nursery to Class 12th Curriculum Audio with Exercises, Advance GK Quiz session(MCQ) includes Junior/Senior level with English/Hindi Languages. We have included Missed Call Facility to connect free of cost for Disabled/Poor students. Every child has right to education without any discrimination and this program is very suitable for all, Specially Disabled/Visual Impaired students. School at Home Telephonic homeschooling just needs a basic mobile or home landline phone and it is well explained through interactive IVRs. (Access No.: +91 11 41212300)
Key Feature of ‘School at Home’ Education Program.
1. Comfortable use for all category students specially Disabled/Visual Impaired students, 24/7 Access, Class Nursery to Class 12th (K-12) Lecture audio with Question/Answer exercise of each chapter of Book.
2. Advance GK Quiz session (MCQ) includes Junior/Senior level and English/Hindi Languages.
3. Missed Call Facility to connect free of cost for Disabled/Poor students, 100% free support/services for Disabled students.
4 User login welcome, Birthday/Anniversary greeting wishes (TTS with robotic voices Tele calls/sms/email) includes School name promotion..
5. Multiple modules for users like Education Enhancement / News updates / Quizzes / Current Affairs / Job placement support / Home remedy, Astrology etc, under development multiple modules.
6. 100+ simultaneous users can assess.
Helping Hand India Ngo has been working since 2015 at National level & tries its best to empower underprivileged children, Specially working for Differently Abled people. Our main goal is empowerment Disabled Students and women for betterment and bring them out from Poverty, Discrimination and Violations. We are working hard for our National level mission through our Project ‘School At Home’, Which is committed to providing school education and other training to the Visually Impaired. The objective is to make them self earners so that they can be empowered by their capabilities.
Helping Hand India Ngo projects
1. Sainath Dada Dadi’s Old Age Home
2. Narayan Blind’s home and vocational training
3. Techie Girl – Free Computer Education for Women
4. Medical Camp for Dental, Eye & Blood Donation
Request Note : We can’t do it alone, We need your active participation. We are in need of Financial Support for implementation of the ‘Mini School’ Project. We are looking for help through Government / Csr / Company Sponsorship / Public Donations.
Website :-www.helpinghandindiango.org, Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org Address :- Nishat Park, Kakrola, Near Dwarka Mor Metro Station, New delhi –110078 (We are changing our address soon) PAN No.- AABTH3890A | Reg. No. 373 | Ngo Darpan(NITI Aayog)-DL/2017/0118386 80G DEL-HE26526-23122015/6570 | 12A DEL-HR24876-23122015/5486 Contact :- 99907 73454 / 9582291326